Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Music Review #13: Linkin Park Lost There Spark...

I have been relatively big fan of Linkin Park since "Hybrid Theory" and then feel deeper in love when "Meteora" came out.  The diversity of the hard rock mixed in with rap and then the culmination of the unbelievable screaming was just something I had never head before and I fear that I may not ever hear again...

The new album, "A Thousand Suns" turns out to be nothing like there old angry guitar driven rock/rap combo that we are all use to, but has been toned down so much that I would not be surprised if I hear there new songs on a adult contemporary radio station  I am very sad to say that I didn't finish the record.  Not that that it was the awful, but that I just could not take it seriously.

Summation: 2/5 because it is a solid album if you can't find your Enya records to fall asleep too...
Favorite Tracks: None

No comments:

Post a Comment